Tuesday, May 19, 2020
To All Residents of The Reserve at James Island,
As the City of Jacksonville expands openings in Phase 1 the Board of Directors in careful consideration of the Federal, State and Local rules has decided to reopen the pool for resident use to normal operations. Social distancing is still required at all times and we are still not allowing any parties or large gatherings at this time. The Board of Directors has also decided to open the fitness center and basketball court with the following restrictions.
1. Maintain 6 feet social distancing.
2. Fitness Center capacity will be capped at 5 people at one time.
3. Basketball court capacity will be capped at 10 people at one time.
4. Residents will be responsible to wipe down pool furniture and fitness equipment before and after use. Maintenance will clean and sanitize pool furniture and fitness equipment 2 times a day.
5. Please refrain from using the amenities if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: Cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Fever, Chills, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
If you have questions you can contact the office at 904-565-6016.